Rujia is a CS PhD candidate at Southern University of Science and Technology and University of Birmingham (Joint PhD Program).
He is advised by Dr.David Galindo , Dr.Qi Wang
and Prof. Mark Ryan.
His principal research interests lie in the field of blockchain, internet of things security, applied cryptography and
He is a member of the Security and Privacy Group
and PACTMAN (EPSRC-funded project).
Blockchain, Consensus protocol, Public-ledger-based applications, Applied cryptography,Distributed Network
- A New Academic Certificate Authentication Using Blockchain technology and cryptography
- Single Sign-on System and Its Methods(Patent No.: 201511017547.3)
- Study of Asynchronous Non-Blocking Server Based on Nodejs
- Email: UlhMNjM1QHN0dWRlbnQuYmhhbS5hYy51aw== (please decode by Base64)
- Mobile: U2FsdGVkX1/qwaVBlgQSvOnq+jN4Hirzgzu+4jPcpJchA0kbRCYBbN2NbpZUSTs0 (please decode by AES, key is my given name)
School of Computer Science
The University of Birmingham
Edgbaston,Birmingham,B15 2TT,United Kingdom
- Links: GitHub , Blog
Last updated 19/02/2018, Rujia, the template is powered by Ted Yin